1. The promoter is: Glowing Embers whose registered office is at 20-28 Albert Road, Braintree, Essex. CM7 3JQ
2. Employees of Glowing Embers or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition set up shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://www.facebook.com/woodburningstovesandflues
5. Closing date for entry will be 20th September 2015. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows: Click ‘like’ on the Glowing Embers Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/woodburningstovesandflues) and like and share the ‘win a wood burning stove’ image to enter. 25 entrants will be selected at random on Monday 21st September to form a short-list. The short-listed entrants have to either email Glowing Embers directly or post a picture on our Facebook wall of the fireplace being replace / room it will go in and add a caption why you think you should win (25 word limit). Winner from the 25 entrants will be chosen by Glowing Embers panel on 30th September.
8. Glowing Embers reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. Glowing Embers is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen at random from all entries received and verified by Glowing Embers.
12. The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. Glowing Embers will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
14. Glowing Embers’ decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.