Mendip Loxton 5 - 4.6kw SE Multifuel Wood Burning Stove
Estimated Delivery 3-5 Working Days
No need to create an account to get delivery costs.
For a full delivery quote to your address, add the products you require to your basket and click the ‘View Contents’ button to see a full list of delivery options and costs for your entire order.
- Style: Traditional
- Style: Modern
- DEFRA Approved: Yes
- Fuel: Multi Fuel
- Construction: Cast Iron & Steel
- Output (kW): 5.00
- External Height: 606
- External Width: 490
- External Depth: 320
- Efficiency (%): 80.0
- Warranty: 5 year(s)
- Max Log Length (mm): 200
- Outlet Diameter (mm): 125
- Outlet Diameter (inches): 5
- Distance from sides to Combustibles (mm): 550
- Distance from rear to Combustibles (mm): 350
- External/Direct Air: Yes
- Primary Air: Yes
- Secondary Air: Yes
- Suitable for 12mm hearth: Yes
- Weight (kg): 71.0
- Distance rear to center of top outlet (mm): 130
- Distance floor to center of rear outlet (mm): 520
- Outlet Location: Top/Rear
The Mendip Loxton 5 is one of the smaller stoves in the Loxton range. It has been designed especially for smaller rooms with its 4.6kw output and so is ideal for rooms around 40 cubic meters.
It is also a perfect stove for fitting into a smaller fire place.
This stove is fitted with an air wash system for cleaner glass and has a 3 flow air system to provide an optimal level of combustion air where it is needed for the combustion process. The Loxton 5 can also be connected to a Direct Air kit (or Closed Combustion kit), drawing the air for combustion externally. Please select from the drop down box.
All Mendip stoves have a 5 year warranty against any manufacturing defects.
- Distance to combustibles, rear = 350mm, sides = 550mm
- Distance from rear to centre of top outlet = 110mm
- Height to centre of rear flue outlet = 480mm
All of our stoves are shipped on a priority pallet delivery directly to you. For shipping cost (if applicable) just add the product to your basket and click the estimate shipping tab. Your stoves will normally be delivered by a 7.5 ton lorry with a tail lift. The driver will have a pump truck which needs level ground. For full details on delivery, see our delivery page.
We can provide more details on how to install this stove in our installations guides, just select the option below that suits your property